Briefly, Fitato is one of Pune’s most promising start-ups, also the fastest-growing startup in the fitness space. After successfully launching Fitato in Pune and reaching 2000+ users in a short span of 6 months, we are ready to take things to the next level and give wings to this venture. Are you?
So what is Fitato?
Fitato is your single access pass to work out in 250+ Gyms & Fitness studios across Pune. Swim your way to Zumba via MMA and Yoga! Experiment each day with a new adventure, push your body limits with FITATO! get to know more here Click Here
Fitato is a venture-backed startup and raised a seed round of $80,000 and was also selected in Facebook Start Program where it received benefits worth $40,000
Who are we?
We are a bunch of 20-year-olds who aren’t building a startup, but a rock-solid company where we believe we lay the foundation of something big and each and every brick we lay, it is of utmost importance. A lot of fun but triple the effort, be it sales call, pitching to potential clients or the late night brainstorming sessions, each aspect is important to us and that’s what leads to the ultimate impact.
Why should you think before hitting the apply button?
We are looking for one bright hard-working, risk-taking, adventurous, instinctive, adrenaline seeking 20-something with the will to take on the world. But having said that working here isn’t a cakewalk, a lot of work, long hours, boring work, tough people to work with but all of it leads to an impact, an impact where you lay the foundation of a company & a successful business
What we don’t care about:
- Your college name.
- Your degree or marks.
The “Entrepreneur in Residence Program” is a 5-month program where you will get a stipend of ₹10,000 per month.
What does the program intake?
- Closely working with the founding team and helping with designing and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work (Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in acquisition activities (investments, relationship building, corporate alliances etc.)
- Insight mining from data to give directions to the sales & marketing teams on key focus areas for revenue & sales maximization
- Developing & building new marketing channels
How to apply?
- In 30 words, describe why is this position the best for you?
- In 30 word, define the word “impact’ for you?
- In 50 words – when did you beat the system. Any one instance when you beat a system ( it could be school, cops, courts, colleges or any other authority who would not let you do what you wanted and in the end, you worked your way around to do it.)